Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog scratchin is extremely agitated has been treated for

Customer Question
dog scratchin is extremely...
dog scratchin is extremely agitated has been treated for fleas med applied still scratching purchased flea collar didmt relieve her scratching got worse she is extremely agitated gave her benedryl she is still extremely agitated and still scratching. whining removed flea collar about 24 hrs ago She is about 6 yrs old She weighs at least 70 pounds she is a boxer mix has been spayed and up to date on all shots she is still eating no vet ofice open near by
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/28/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. G., Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Dog Veterinarian

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will try and help you as best as I can.

Please allow a few minutes for me to read your responses and for me to respond back.

I am sorry to hear she is having this problem.

What has your vet tried so far for the itchy skin: steroids, apical, allergy testing, etc?

How long has this been going on?

Did you ever see live fleas on her?

I apologize, due to veterinary practice laws I am unable to do a phone call. We can however continue via the chat system.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
do not understand you message Tap HERE i was expecting a phone call with a live voice am not tech savvy am 83 years old there is only one one emergency vet available 20 miles from here thought u could help it seems u just want my money forget telephone just answer online

I will opt out so another professional can help you this morning via phone.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
In 24 hrs I can take her to my vet It is Sunday That is the only reason I called u thought u could help Guess I will make that trip Please be good enough to cancel my application and refund my money
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian