Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She was shaking really bad earlier seemed like she was

Customer Question

She was shaking really bad earlier seemed like she was having a hard time breathing so I took her outside and she pooped twice and she seems like she's better not sure what's going on she's 11 years old
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Chole
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chole?
Customer: She was draging her behind on the floor alot
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is starting to act very strange again now getting real close to me and I really want to know what is going on quick
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I am sorry to hear that Chole was acting so strangely last night. How is she feeling now? Any improvement in her behavior? Did she eat breakfast yet? Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Please let me know how she is doing so I can help you guys this morning.

Dr. Amanda

Expert:  Christi Belew replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I wanted to see if you still needed help with your pet.