Dr. Amanda
Dr. Amanda, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Associate Veterinarian
88695179

A friend's dog ate grease from 2 lbs of bacon. Dog is

Customer Question

A friend's dog ate grease from 2 lbs of bacon. Dog is continously vomiting. What should they do
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your friend's dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Campbell he is a 90 lb male golden
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Campbell?
Customer: No don't think so. I made blt at there house put grease in a can with grease in the sink. They left it out. He ate it.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I am sorry to hear that your friend's dog ate bacon grease. About how long ago did he eat it? How many times did he vomit? Is he drinking lots of water in between the episodes of vomiting?

Please let me know the answers to the these questions so that I can help your friend's dog tonight.

Dr. Amanda

Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

How is you're friend's dog doing now? Any more vomiting?

Dr. Amanda