Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

12 week old English bulldog. Redness around neck where

Customer Question
husband left collar on for...
12 week old English bulldog. Redness around neck where husband left collar on for 2 days. Red spots on stomach. Where she has white hair it looks pink. May have fever.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Up to date on vacinations
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can text you a picture of her stomach rash
8/16/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

Please do upload a photo(s) of representative skin to our conversation. You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can't receive texts, I'm sorry. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian