Dr. G.
Dr. G., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Private Practice Veterinarian
71397578

I have twin wheatons. They were born March 30th. The boy is

Customer Question

I have twin wheatons. They were born March 30th. The boy is now humping the girl and it doesn't seem to me like the usual dominance. I think her vulva is swelling and I don't know if she is too young to get pregnant. Is she?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will try and help you as best as I can.

Please allow a few minutes for me to read your responses and for me to respond back.

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 1 year ago.

This sounds like it is a little bit frustrating!

They are indeed to young to have her get pregnant. This could be dominance, or it could be sexual behavior on his part. She should not have gone into heat yet at this point.

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 1 year ago.

Have you noticed any bleeding or any other sign of heat?