Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dogs front paws turn inward. She is on a steroid for

Customer Question
My dogs front paws turn...
My dogs front paws turn inward . She is on a steroid for something swelling in the brain . She gets a lot of ulcers on elbows
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Taylor she is 11 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Taylor?
Customer: Her immune system is messed up
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/9/2016
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Have her paws always turned inwards?
2) Can you attach a picture showing your concern?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian