Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog is a dachshund he is eating and drinking fine! But he

Customer Question
will not play and wants...
My dog is a dachshund he is eating and drinking fine! But he will not play and wants to sleep all the time! He wants to be left alone! He is just acting sad! He doesn't seem to be in pain!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/8/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?

4- Any other symptoms?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian