Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Bleeding diarrhea, This may have started from children's

Customer Question
Bleeding diarrhea JA: I'm sorry to...
Bleeding diarrhea
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: This may have started from children's bubbles. The dog is 2 lbs to 3lbs
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/8/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How old is your dog and is he up to date on vaccines?

How long has he been showing signs?

How much blood are you seeing (a spoonful, more or less)?

Are his gums nice and pink (not white/pale)? Moist or sticky?

If you press on his belly, does he have any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Could he have eaten anything he should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)? Were the bubbles just made of soap?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian