Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I took my dog out for a walk this morning he did not poop

Customer Question

good morning I took my dog out for a walk this morning he did not poop but as soon as we entered the house he threw up and has smell like poop
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: do you think it's something that will pass by or should I take him to the vet
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How old is your dog?

2- Breed?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

4- Is he lethargic?

5- Any other symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He's two years old mastiff/mix he's still being his self only differences are is he's laying down alot and not eating as much and the vomiting that looks and smelled like diarrhea
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

1- How much does he weigh?

2- Can you take a look at his gums and see if they are pink or pale?