Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She won't get up she just vomited and the. Flopped around

Customer Question
like she couldn't stand up...
She won't get up she just vomited and the. Flopped around like she couldn't stand up fell her gums are white and her tail is wagging
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: Diahea I just got some ear drops I've been treating her for ear mites
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
8/2/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Ellie, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Ellie
Dr. Ellie, Veterinarian

I am sorry to hear about your dog's recent difficulty but because of the white gums, my best recommendation is to take her to an emergency veterinarian right away. There may be lots of thinks going on with her including an allergic reaction, internal bleeding, heart disease, or anemia to name just a few that can cause white gums but all of these require emergency treatment. If you do not know of the nearest emergency hospital near you, I would be happy to help you locate one.

Dr. Ellie
Dr. Ellie
Dr. Ellie, Veterinarian