Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog has sore on his testicle sac and discharging yellow, Hugolino 13.5 years, old english sheepdog

Customer Question
he has sore on his...
he has sore on his testicle sac and discharging yellow
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Hugolino 13.5 years
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hugolino?
Customer: old english sheepdog
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Is he licking the area?

3- Is he neutered? If not, are the testicles larger than usual?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian