Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog I think ate 3 .5 then I'm not even sure he ate them

Customer Question
My dog I think ate...
My dog I think ate 3 .5 then I'm not even sure he ate them what should I do can't it be treated at home it's very late I don't see well at night. If it an emergency I'll go outside don't have much money but I would take them anyway
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/22/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian. I do apologize that your question was not answered before now, but different experts do come online at different times. Anyway, I have just come online, read about your situation and wanted to help.

If you would like assistance can you tell me:

What was it Sunny actually had (you only listed "3 .5" without mentioning anything else)?#

How much does she weigh?

How many hours ago did she have this?

How is she just now?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian