Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

My dog might have ingested a little bit of meth what can I

Customer Question

Hi my dog might have ingested a little bit of meth what can I do
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if Might will be able to digest that. How old is Might?
Customer: 2 yr
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Might?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is service offer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an answer real soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.is someone gonna contact me or what
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry but I cannot do phone calls because of my location. I know this has been a long time but if it had been within 2 hrs of ingestion, you should have induced vomiting by giving Hydrogen peroxide at 1 teaspoon per 5 pounds of your guys weight. You can safely do this 3 times until he vomits up the material. Since this has been a very long time, this substance will be out of his system by now and with sone luck, he will have some effects but not enough to harm him.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta