Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 6 year male dalmatian has ball/lump shape under s skin in

Customer Question

My 6 year male dalmatian has ball/lump shape under his skin in the middle of his chest. In the past he has a lump on his body but we got it drain and the vet said it was a water cyst and to not worry about it since they drain it when but will go back up again since its a water cyst.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gregg replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Dr. Gregg and I will try to help you tonight. Can you tell me where this lump is. Does it feel hard, soft or fluid like?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's located in the middle of his chest and it feels soft. Here is a picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.