Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My pug puppy was fine last night but woke up lethargic and

Customer Question
My pug puppy was...
My pug puppy was fine last night but woke up lethargic and just wants to sleep
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help Puppy. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Puppy?
Customer: Just has a loose patella. Ate a smart bone luster day
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/17/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian

Thank you for your question. My name is***** I have been a small animal veterinarian for 14 years and I'd like to help with your question.

Lethargy is a very nonspecific symptom and can be caused by things ranging from very serious to not serious at all. Can you tell me a bit more. How old is your puppy? Is he drinking water or eating if you offer him something? Any vomiting/diarrhea or other symptoms that might help me understand what is going on?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian