Dr.  Levinson
Dr. Levinson, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  17 years of experience in small animal medicine
95161809

My name is kayla.i have boxer mix. She's 3 yrs old. She has

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** boxer mix . She's 3 yrs old . She has had 7 sezcuires in the past 24 half a. Hours a few days ago.now she's on medication to see if this will help she never uses the washrooom in the house .. she is now going in front of ppl peeing and pooping.. she's getting in the garbage as she never did befor is this normal for an animal
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Levinson replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is***** or Dr. L for short.

So is she on anti seizure medication NOW? and if so for how long has she been on it?

By the way, I didn't even ask what her name is ***** ***** she's had any seizures since?

If she is on phenobarbital, yes, this drug can cause side effects like an increase in eating, drinking and urinating. This usually only lasts a couple of weeks however, until their body gets use to the drug.

Hello?

Did this answer your question? If so can you please rate me? If not, go ahead and ask another question so maybe I can help you out further.

just wondering how your pup is doing? did you get my answers? If you have more i'd be more than happy to try to answer them for you. Can you please rate me so I can get credit?

Hi Kayla,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Lyla. How is everything going?

Dr. Levinson