Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Sores on her nose tail and a couple on her body

Customer Question
sores on her nose tail and a couple on her body
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/14/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Ellie, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Ellie
Dr. Ellie, Veterinarian

HI there, Before I can help you, I need a little more information. Can you give me details and your question? Is your dog itchy? How long have the lesions been present? Is she showing any other signs of illness? How is her appetite and activity level?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
she has slowed down eyes are cloudy she eats but not like she use to present for about a month

Just to be be clear, your concern is that your dog has sores and is not eating well? Have her eyes always been cloudy or is this a new finding?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian