Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Dog is bleeding from rectum, not bloody stool, blood, Jewel,

Customer Question

Dog is bleeding from rectum, not bloody stool, blood
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Jewel, 17
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jewel?
Customer: No, she is 17 years old, she stayed at the kennel 30Jun-5Jul. Picked her up on 6th, was fine. They started mixing her dry food with can said she was having some issues chewing.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Mary. Thanks for your question.

To clarify, are you seeing her anus bleeding or are you seeing blood passing from her rectum that's 100% blood with no apparent stool content?

I am unable to make a phone call at this time but we can chat online if that works well for you.