Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Tip of both of the dog' s ear is raw. No fur

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/10/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Jennifer Van Noy,
 replied 1 year ago
Jennifer Van Noy

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about Teddy.

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to earn your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• Has Teddy had any skin issues in the past?
  • Is Teddy outdoors a lot?
  • Are you able to take a photo of the lesion and upload it for me to see?
Dog Veterinarian: Jennifer Van Noy,
 replied 1 year ago

I received the picture. Working on a response.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did u get pic ?
Wrong number(###) ###-####
Dog Veterinarian: Jennifer Van Noy,
 replied 1 year ago

I did get the picture. I'm happy to talk. Can you request the phone call again?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think I did.
Dog Veterinarian: Jennifer Van Noy,
 replied 1 year ago

It isn't coming through for me. It is telling me payment failure. You may have to touch base with Customer Service. Unfortunately, that isn't an area that I can help with.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Fraud detection
Dog Veterinarian: Jennifer Van Noy,
 replied 1 year ago

Ah. Well, that's good, right? Better your CC company do that and be safe!

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian