Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I gave my 6# poodle some shredded wheat with milk this

Customer Question
I gave my 6# *****...
I gave my 6# ***** some shredded wheat with milk this morning. It seems he is drinking a lot and peeing a lot. His stomach seems bloated when I picked him up he cryed is this normal
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the poodle's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** he is 12 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rusty?
Customer: He does have a heart murmur which he takes enalapril and vetmedin. And temeril-p for a cough
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/10/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Marta Lepes, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr Marta Lepes
Dr Marta Lepes, Dog Veterinarian

Hello Linda, my name is***** and I will be helping you.

But first I have a few questions:

How much shredded wheat did you feed Rusty.

How long has he been drinking a lot of water and peeing a lot?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian