Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 11 year old pug has vomited 5 times in two hours....the

Customer Question
last on was projectile vomit...
My 11 year old pug has vomited 5 times in two hours....the last on was projectile vomit and has most of a soft treat he ate undigested. How long should I wait to bring him to emergency vet. He is drinking water
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/9/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Rebekah Kane, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Rebekah Kane
Rebekah Kane, Dog Veterinarian

Hi there, I am Dr. Kane, and I will do my best to assist you with your pet today. Please give me a moment to type up a response to your concerns. In the meantime- please take a moment to relay the following:

1. What is your Pug's name?
  2. Has he ever had any episodes like this before?
  3. Any medications?
  4. Did he eat anything out of the ordinary recently?
  5. Does he have any known health issues?
  6. Do you have a regular non-emergency vet available to see him today?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry I didn't see this...but we had to take our fletch in and it was his final visit. Thanks again for your response

I am so sorry for you loss...my deepest condolences. Thank you for the update.

Rebekah Kane
Rebekah Kane
Rebekah Kane, Dog Veterinarian