Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Our 13 year old female shih tzu came home from the kennel on

Customer Question
7/4 after having spent 2...
Our 13 year old female shih tzu came home from the kennel on 7/4 after having spent 2 weeks there while we were on vacation. Last night (7/6) she threw up twice and today she has had a little bloody diarrhea. She is a nervous dog and there were some storms while we were gone. She has had her vaccinations, but we are concerned about her. She is drinking plenty of water but picking at her food and refusing her treats.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/7/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she lethargic?

2- Did she get into anything?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

4- Is she on any medications?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian