Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog ate a wrapper that was laying in the back yard from

Customer Question
fireworks yesterday. she thru...
my dog ate a wrapper that was laying in the back yard from fireworks yesterday. she thru up pretty much right away. then a little later 2 xs it was yellow foam. have been giving her rice and chicken and now 4 hrs later she threw that up with the same yellowish color no foam
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: spunky and she is 5 years old the paper wrapper came out with her first vomit
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Spunky?
Customer: no other than that she seems ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
7/4/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Christi Belew, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Christi Belew
Christi Belew, Veterinarian

Hello, my name is***** and I am happy to assist you and Spunky. I do have a few additional questions to ask to better assess what is happening.

1. Could she have eaten anything else besides the wrapper?

2. Any coughing or diarrhea noted?

3. When she drinks water, does she keep that down?

Thank you, ***** ***** forward to helping you

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian