Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Labrador watery eyes has had 2 lots of eye cream and

Customer Question

Labrador watery eyes has had 2 lots of eye cream and tablets and eye drops we think he has an allergy as all the medication is from my sons local vet and the eye cream is from the guide dogs centre as bobbie our lab is a removed dog from the guide dogs he is 14months old we have had him for just over 2 weeks but he had the watery eyes at the guide dogs they gave us his history but nothing about the reason for the eyes can you suggest anything? his behavior is excellent, he scratches his chest some times that's why we think it is an allergy as he has had all his shots and flee medication and heart worm and worming tablet can you help us with an opinion thanking. Kind Regards robyn *********** my email address is www. ***********

************

Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

What testing has been done?

What tablets were used?

Does the discharge every appear snotty or is it clear?