Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My Dog has scabs forming on s back. He went to the groomers

Customer Question
My Dog has scabs forming...
My Dog has scabs forming on his back. He went to the groomers 5 days ago but I just noticed the scabs forming yesterday.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Archer
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Archer?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/30/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Ana Bascunan,
 replied 1 year ago
Ana Bascunan

Hello, my name is***** and I'm happy to help answer your question about Archer. I'm sorry to hear that he's developing scabs on his back. Can you describe these lesions for me (size, shape, number, color)? And is Archer itchy (biting, scratching, rubbing on furniture)?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian