PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

What Walgreens in Tallahassee will vet.com be viiting this

Customer Question

What Walgreens in Tallahassee will vet.com be viiting this weekend. I have 5 dogs that need their rabies vaccination.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looking to find which Walgreen's in Tallahassee are offering Dog care this weekend.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.

It looks like Tallahassee won't be scheduled again until 7/23.

The dates and times are listed at this page: http://www.shotvet.com/clinic_locator.php?days=28&zip=32301&radius=10

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.

Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.