Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

MY dog is a one year old pitbull. He does not want to eat

Customer Question
for 4 days and very...
MY dog is a one year old pitbull. He does not want to eat for 4 days and very low behavior.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/29/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Ana Bascunan,
 replied 1 year ago
Ana Bascunan

Hello, my name is***** and I'm happy to help answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that your dog is not feeling well. What is his name?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Rambo
Dog Veterinarian: Ana Bascunan,
 replied 1 year ago

Aww that's a cute name. Besides the decreased appetite and decreased energy, has Rambo had any other symptoms over the last few days (vomiting, diarrhea, crying)?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, he was left at another house for a few days. Then he did not want to eat. He got lost and we found him. Now he is back home but not feeling well.
Dog Veterinarian: Ana Bascunan,
 replied 1 year ago

Poor little guy. So he was lost outside for a period of time?

Dog Veterinarian: Ana Bascunan,
 replied 1 year ago

Does Rambo have a veterinarian that he could go see? My concern with his recent history of being at someone else's house and then lost outside is that he could have gotten into something toxic or that he could have been exposed to an infectious disease.

Dog Veterinarian: Ana Bascunan,
 replied 1 year ago

How is Rambo today?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian