Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog ate half of a pill of my prescription medicine and

Customer Question

My dog ate half of a pill of my prescription medicine and he's throwing up a lot
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Coco and 1
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Coco?
Customer: He has en ear infection and he's been taking pills twice a day
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebekah Kane replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I am Dr. Kane, and I will do my best to assist you with your pet today. Please give me a moment to type up a response to your concerns. In the meantime- please take a moment to relay any other pertinent information. Sound good?

Hi there- I need to know what the prescription medication he ingested was, and how much of it, and how much he weighs.

Also, what is the medication he is taking for his ear infection?