Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I just noticed my chihuahua mix has an indent around her

Customer Question
waist all the around her...
I just noticed my chihuahua mix has an indent around her waist all the around her back. She is usually chuuby but all of a sudden she looks skinny right where the back legs meet her body. The reat of her is still the same.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: Is the a way to send u a picture?
JA: How old is Mix?
Customer: Shes a rescue so prob around 6
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mix?
Customer: Just noticed it about 3 days ago but it has gotten worse.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/22/2016
Dog Veterinarian: brisadog,
 replied 1 year ago
brisadog

Hi, I can help you with your question today. It would be great if you could send a picture. There should be a paperclip icon above the text box that you can click on. Is she still eating normally?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian