Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is breathing hard and she doesn't want, To get up and

Customer Question

My dog is breathing hard and she doesn't want
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your dog?
Customer: To get up and move around she has not vomitted however she will not eat either
JA: This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: You can hear her wheezing like
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have logged in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
paid the deposit
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I'm so sorry for the delay in receiving a response. I just signed on to find that your question had been waiting in our queue.

I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) How is your companion feeling now?
2) What breed is she and what age?
3) Is she on any regular meds? If so, what is being given, how often and what milligram?
4) Do you have a video to share of the wheezing?
5) Has she consumed food or water since your post?