Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog has arthritic pain in right leg he is on previcox. However he is real bad today, Pug, I checked. It is bad

Customer Question
He has arthritic pain in...
He has arthritic pain in right leg he is on previcox. However he is real bad today
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Pug
JA: OK. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I checked. It is bad arthritis.
JA: What is the pug's name and age?
Customer: He is Casper 14 years.
JA: What is the pug's name?
Customer: Casper
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Casper?
Customer: Not really.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/18/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience with dogs and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. How much does Caspar weigh { In pounds }

2. How much Previcox does he get in the day { mg - assuming once a day dosage }

3. Do you have any other drugs which might help at your disposal?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian