Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She threw up. That had started before the roundup app.

Customer Question

She threw up. That had started before the roundup app. However, today it was really thick a gold-yellow. She seems lethagic -a bit flat. I spray grass around edges of the flower beds and she went right for that grass each time I let her out. I called her off the grass and watched her, but I think she got more than what she should have. She hasn't eaten a full day's portion these past 3 days (3 days ago was when I sprayed)
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: She's 31 pounds. French Brittany. 18 mo old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

How long has she had these signs?

Can she keep water down?

Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, does she have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?

Since you noted that she was vomiting before the Round-up, could she have eaten something she should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, etc)?

Has she had any diarrhea?