Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She has light goopy eyes and say that is showing the red,

Customer Question

Hi. She has light green goopy eyes and say that is showing the red, meaty(?) part below the eye. She's been trying to rub them.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Madi...9 years.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: That was supposed to say sag...her eyes are sagging. Her name is Madi
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience with dogs and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. How long has this been going on?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott