Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

It looks like hemotions he is bleeding a little I squeezed

Customer Question
It looks like hemotions he...
It looks like hemotions he is bleeding a little I squeezed it and a clot of blood the size of a pencil eraser came out stop bleeding just spots now but it hurts him
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: He didn't want to eat today just wants to lay on my shoulder
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/9/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Jennifer Van Noy,
 replied 1 year ago
Jennifer Van Noy

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about your dog.

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to ear your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• I'm not sure what you mean by the first sentence. Can you describe what's going on?
  • What is your dog's name?
  • How old is he and what breed?

I’ll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you for using our website.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nikko is 4 years old Chihuahua bumps in his.anus(butt hole)he has moped all day dont want to do nothing but lay or be held
Dog Veterinarian: Jennifer Van Noy,
 replied 1 year ago

Are they next to his anus? Are you able to take a picture and post it so I can see?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian