Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She's been throwing up and shaking head very restless. We

Customer Question
did give her a bendryl...
She's been throwing up and shaking head very restless. We did give her a bendryl 25mg. Looked in ears no sign of bugs no wax and not red. Has drank some water and ate no vomiting but very restless now sleeping. Her name is ***** ***** will be 1yr. The 29th of June.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Molly?
Customer: Usually playful but not. I assume tired from pill?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/5/2016
Dog Veterinarian: JACUSTOMER-2ggpt01r-,
 replied 1 year ago
JACUSTOMER-2ggpt01r-

Was Molly acting restless before you gave her the benadryl? Benadryl causes hyperactivity is some pets, lethargy in others and has no effect on others! What was the reason for giving her benadryl? Was she having an allergic reaction? Anytime I hear of a young dog vomiting, I wonder- what did she eat? Has Molly chewed up any toys, gotten in to the trash, laundry, etc? How is she acting now?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian