Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog pants and pants and then blood comes out of her nose

Customer Question
abd she paces and paces...
my dog pants and pants and then blood comes out of her nose abd she paces and paces wont settle
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/4/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

What tests did the vet do?

What treatments?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?
Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply that by 6)?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian