Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

I have doberman male about 10 years old i want stud her with

hi there i have doberman male about 10 years old i want stud her with my female doberman my qusestion is would he be good to stud my female still would the puppys were be fine without not issue.. ???

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

If your question is whether your male Dobie at 10 years old will be able to impregnant your female without any congenital issues that shouldn't be a problem but I definitely would advise having his semen evaluated ahead of time to ensure that his semen is active, healthy, and there are no concerns that he might not be an effective sire. If you do this ahead of time you will be less likely to miss an opportunity with the female to get her pregnant by another male if there are any abnormalities with his sperm

I hope this information makes sense but please let me know how else I can assist you both today!

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION at the top of your screen (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!

I am glad to see you were able to view my responses earlier

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today!

If you are satisfied with our chat please rate or accept with the stars on the top of your screen so I may be compensated for my time. If you are having any difficulties you can also state your rating (excellent, good, fair) in our chat as an alternative. Thank you!

Hi Antonio,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Coco. How is everything going?
Dr. Altman