Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Backwards : Sneezing. .lots of : She is 8,,I have been

Customer Question
Backwards JA: I'll do all I...
Backwards
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?
Customer: Sneezing. .lots of
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: She is 8,,I have been giving her zyteconom
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Sorry keyboard is other corp
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: Sorry my keyboard is not typing correctly my miniature dachshund is 8 years old she's always had a backwards sneeze but it's been increasingly worse the past week I started her on zerotech 3 days ago at times it seems like she's doing okay and other time she's not she's wheezing and she has fluid coming out of her nose but she is still eating and drinking without any problems
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When will I get a response
5/31/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has she had these signs?

Did you mean that you are giving Zyrtec? What dose and how often?

How much does she weigh?

Is the fluid coming from one or both nostrils? What color?

Any breathing changes?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian