Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

A number of things, to begin he is a carin terrier 11 years

Customer Question

A number of things, to begin he is a carin terrier 11 years old. About 4 months ago all of sudden he can't go up and down even a couple of steps d sleeps all day. He has seen 2 Vets and had xrays and every test there is. Went a way for 10 days and had in kennel with pain meds. Picked him up he was like a new dog smiling tail wagging, only lasted a few days! Now he back to sleeping all day can't get him outside in less I pick him up! And his front legs give out on him, so he stumbles a lot!
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the terrier. What is the terrier's name?
Customer: MO,
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about MO?
Customer: NO, I seen two and they don't know.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet Mo today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Is he on any medications currently? Did the vets notice any pain in any specific areas?