Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My roommate is bipolar and he have a dog. The dog is

Customer Question
My roommate is bipolar and...
My roommate is bipolar and he have a dog.
The dog is terrified of him , he has physically hurt her several times. And yell at her so bad that it mentally harm her.
We've had the dog sense she was 2 weeks old and now she's a year and a half . He's moving next week and I'm afraid for her.....
What do I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/28/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr Chris, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Dog Veterinarian

Hi there. My name is***** to hear of your situation. I will do my best to help with your question.

Firstly, I need to say that I am a veterinary profession and not a human health professional. But I will offer the help that I can.

So, Athnia belongs to your housemate, and she will be moving away with him to another home? Do you know if they will be living with other people or alone. Do you know if your housemate has had his condition diagnosed and if he is receiving professional support?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian