Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions
I am sorry to hear you are worried about your dog. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.
Chocolate and cocoa powder are toxic to dogs, if enough is eaten. How big a dog is she? Do you have the package or know the name of the cookies so I can try to estimate how much actual chocolate (cookies are mostly sugar, flour, butter, etc.) was eaten?You could try to make her vomit by giving her some hydrogen peroxide in some milk or ice cream. I need her weight to give you a dose of peroxide.
If she did not get much actual chocolate, you may only see vomiting if anything.
I hope you were able to see what I wrote. How is she doing? Can I help with or answer anything else?
How is your dog today?