Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Is my dog and he will 13 in August but I 't know . The vet

Customer Question
Blaze is my dog and...
Blaze is my dog and he will 13 in August but I don't know for sure. The vet treated him for strokes at 11 age 12 and I think he had another. Hehas a great deal of trouble walking and balance and another thing he won't eat anything except people food with sugar contents. I don't know what to give him to eat too sustain his health.what should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/26/2016
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hi Donnd,

It sounds like he may be experiencing vestibular syndrome. Does he exhibit symptoms similar to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W48Ufk4OUdo

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian