Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog keeps putting her nose up in the air and licking her

Customer Question
Hi - my dog keeps...
Hi - my dog keeps putting her nose up in the air and licking her lips - all yesterday and last night
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Polly age 11
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Polly?
Customer: normally very good health and energy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/24/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Hello. Is she sneezing or coughing at all?Is she still eating?Have you looked in her mouth to see if there is anything in her mouth causing the signs?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian