Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog is crying on and off slightly breathless loose stools

Customer Question
keeps bighting his left hind...
my dog is crying on and off slightly breathless loose stools keeps bighting his left hind leg no sign of worms or fleas
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/23/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Lisa, Certified Vet Tech replied 1 year ago
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question. Just like an in person consult, I have some questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....Is there any possibility of injury to that leg?How long has it been going on?Is it possible there is an insect or other bite there?Any swelling to the area he's biting at?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian