Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I noticed today that my 10 year old poodle will not turn her

Customer Question
head to the left and...
I noticed today that my 10 year old poodle will not turn her head to the left and will keep her head down when she walks. She has a history with ear infections to the point when the ointment we put in her ear just made it more itchy and irritating for her. I'm not sure if the ear infection is playing up or if it more serious and is neck pain. She isn't wining and runs after the ball just not as fast as she normally would.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/22/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- Is she tilting her head? 2- Does she currently have an ear infection?There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian