Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Large Pit Has cement poisoning, swollen ,bleeding paws, raw

Customer Question
Large Pit Bull Has cement...
Large Pit Bull Has cement poisoning, swollen ,bleeding paws, raw bleeding under chin from scratching lays on cement yard sores at joints where they touch cement , also, chin touches cement . small lumps on body. Would Epsom Salts bath help or vinegar rinse?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/20/2016
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) Do you have pictures to share of the raw, bleeding areas? 2) Do you believe that he ingested cement? If so, what was consumed and when? 3) Any vomiting or diarrhea? 4) When did the symptoms begin?
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian