Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

2 weeks ago my 8 year old, 6 lb Pomeranian slipped off the

Customer Question

2 weeks ago my 8 year old, 6 lb Pomeranian slipped off the couch and hit the back of his head on the coffee table and fell to the floor. He didn't cry and I instantly picked him up because k knew he wasn't ok. I could feel his heart pounding. I ran to my room and layed him on the carpet. His tongue instantly started turning blue and he wasn't breathing and then I couldn't feel
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: His heart stopped beating.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Your post was truncated at "...and then I couldn't feel..." Please complete your post and tell me what your primary concerns are.