Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Dog contipated last few days JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What

Customer Question

dog contipated last few days
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Can I give soemthing? Milk of Mag, Miralx etc.?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the animal?
Customer: he likes to chew on Wood from fire pit that has charcoal on it, I think this has bound him up...he is a 10 year old german shepard
JA: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the German shepherd's name?
Customer: Xander
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How much does he weigh? 2- Any vomiting? 3- Is he trying to go?