Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

There is a possibility that my dog ate one of my husband's

Customer Question

There is a possibility that my dog ate one of my husband's cholesterol pills. He dropped one on the floor and we can't find it. It is Welchol, 625 mg. The dog weighs 70 pounds.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your husband's dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Charlie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Charlie?
Customer: No, he's in excellent health.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says there's a $5 fully refundable fee. Why did I just pay $19?? My vet will be open in a few minutes so I'd rather have a refund and speak to them. I thought I'd get an immediate answer from you but that doesn't seem to be the case. Thank you anyway.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue please let me know, I will be glad to answer your question now. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.