Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

What is crones diesese in dogs

Customer Question
what is crones diesese in dogs
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/15/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question. This is a rare disease that causes inflammation of the intestinal tract and stomach and will cause vomiting and diarrhea. This has no treatment that is curable since it is related to allergies and hereditary but is manageable. This is similar to Inflammatory Bowel Disease and testing by your vet will help diagnose this. This LINK will explain in more detail. Does that make sense to you? Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you. Sincerely, ***** *****

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian